The University’s Code of Conduct is based on the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and His commandment to Love One Another, and is grounded in the Church’s 13th Article of Faith: “We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all.” We invite and welcome all who will sincerely strive to live by these principles and shared commitments to one another.
- Be trustworthy and keep promises
- Live a chaste and virtuous life, including abstaining from sexual relations outside of marriage
- Abstain from alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, vaping, and any form of substance abuse
- Be honest in all things
- Obey the law and follow university policies
- Do not cheat, steal, or plagiarize
- Be kind and treat all people with dignity and respect
- Use clean language free from profanity, vulgarity, and discriminatory speech
- Do not abuse, bully, harass, or discriminate against others
Our dress and appearance should be clean, respectful, and appropriate for the occasion.