Monday – Friday • 9 am – 4 pm
email@example.com • 540-261-8414
Since the COVID Resource Center is a new addition to campus this fall, please review the below information about the CRC’s services:
COVID Resource Center
- CRC is an on-campus certified COVID-19 laboratory providing same-day test results
- Located in the Knight Guest House; available to University students and employees
- To make an appointment, please call or email; no walk-in appointments permitted
- When you arrive for an appointment, please call and wait to be invited inside
- Appointments will begin with several screening and registration questions
- CRC will bill your insurance provider for services or accept credit-card payments
- Open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- CRC is not a medical clinic for general care; it can only provide COVID-19 testing
- CRC can only treat University students and employees, not spouses or dependents
- No walk-in appointments permitted; to make an appointment, please call or email
University students or employees experiencing suspicious symptoms linked to COVID-19 should immediately report symptoms via the Health Screening Survey and contact the COVID Resource Center for more instructions and to learn if testing is required.
If you feel you have a severe or life-threatening health issue, call 911 or immediately go to the nearest emergency department for evaluation.