Assist with serving and preparing food in campus-wide Food Service concepts.
- Prepare foods
- Serve and fulfill custom food orders
- Provide outstanding customer service
- General cleaning in the kitchen and dining areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Good work ethic, reliable, professional, productive, motivated
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Food service experience
- Safe knife handling skills
- Customer service experience
Hours & Pay
25-40 hours per week, starting at $9/hour. Early mornings and weekends may be required.
How to Apply
Email a copy of your resume to Heidi Glauser at email@example.com. Any further questions can be directed to the same email.