Before you travel
We encourage guests that are not fully vaccinated to obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to traveling to campus.
Throughout Commencement Weekend we will continue to follow the Four Pillars of Protection—masking, sanitizing, distancing, and reporting. We invite all guests to join us in following the Four Pillars to keep our campus one of the safest places anywhere.
Learn More About the Four Pillars
- Seating for guests will follow social distance guidelines
- Each party of guests may sit together, but should maintain 6 feet of distance from neighboring parties. Chairs will be set up to accommodate this seating pattern
- Guests may adjust chairs to meet the seating needs for their individual parties
- Seating for graduates will be spaced
- While on campus, please refrain from gathering in large groups
- Graduates and guests will be invited to clear the area in front of Main Hall following each Commencement ceremony to allow for proper sanitizing
The Commencement Ceremonies on May 8 are rain-or-shine events and will be held outdoors in front of Main Hall regardless of the weather.
- Please check the weather and dress appropriately
- In the event of rain, ponchos will be distributed to graduates and guests
- Umbrellas will not be permitted