Southern Virginia invites qualified individuals to apply for full-time employment as a Social Media Specialist.
- Help develop content and brand promotion across all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, Media Content Manager as well as help manage/ work with interns.
- Help organize and coordinate photo and video shoots.
- Help coordinate social media events, take-overs and promotions.
- Attend school events in order to capture and share content from them.
- Lead the social media street team.
- Help analyze and report metrics from our social media channels.
- Help write captions and copy.
- Research and stay current with the latest trends and updates to platforms.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Highly creative and very in tune with social media trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Team player, motivated and a self-starter.
- 1 to 2 years experience in social media management.
- Strong writing, reasoning and analytical skills.
- Positive, hard working and able to have fun while still getting the job done.
- Photography and or video skills.
- Editing skills (Adobe products preferred).
Southern Virginia is an equal opportunity employer. Applications should be submitted as soon as possible to email@example.com.