Southern Virginia University invites qualified individuals to apply for full-time employment as the University’s Head Women’s Basketball Coach.
The Head Women’s Basketball Coach reports directly to the Athletic Director and is responsible for directing Southern Virginia University’s women’s basketball program.
- Responsible for recruiting members of the women’s basketball team
- Recruits and supervises women’s basketball coaching staff
- Ensures compliance with Title IX and NCAA rules and regulations as well as University policy and procedures
- Works with players to ensure their success both on and off the court and in and out of the classroom
- Leads and serves the University and staff by example in supporting the mission, rules, and policies of the University as well as their work ethic and overall job performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior coaching experience preferred
- Valid Virginia driver’s license
Southern Virginia is an equal opportunity employer. Review of applications will begin immediately. To be given full consideration, applications should be submitted as soon as possible. Completed applications will include a cover letter, resume, and three professional references. These materials should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.