It can take five or six years to graduate from many large universities. At Southern Virginia, we guarantee you’ll graduate in four years. Follow the guidelines below and if you don’t graduate in four years, you may take your remaining classes tuition-free.
Or finish even faster. By taking classes in Southern Virginia’s summer terms, you can graduate in three and a half or even three years. Why not get a B.A. plus a master’s or law degree in the time it takes your friends to graduate from a large “bargain” university?
The guarantee applies only if you:
- Attend Southern Virginia for four consecutive years, completing at least 30 credit hours per academic year. You may take a leave for missionary service either (a) at any time before the start of your junior year for up to five consecutive semesters or (b) at any time before the start of your senior year for exactly four consecutive semesters.
- Meet the adequate progress standards of the Core.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average at Southern Virginia of 2.00.
- Comply with all University standards, regulations, and procedures, from the date of matriculation through the date of final graduation.
- Declare a major with the Registrar’s Office by the end of your sophomore year and complete a graduation audit with the registrar by the end of your junior year.
- Follow the course sequencing guidelines of your major.